American Office is seeking detailed-oriented, customer-service driven individual to fill the position of SeviceNet Coordinator in our Baltimore, MD office.
The ServiceNet Coordinator assists the Lead InterMarket Project Manager in coordinating logistics, organizing data, and providing customer service to affiliate businesses and their clients. This role requires a high level of attention to detail, proficiency in MS Excel, and above-average communication skills.
The position is ideal for candidates seeking a long-term growth role at afast-paced, sales driven organization.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Customer Service
- Database management and order monitoring
- Creating and updating reports in MS Excel
- Assisting with project logistics
- Administrative duties
Candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of customer service, administrative, or clerical experience in a professional office setting
- Ability to work closely with and communicate well with staff and customers
- Excellent attention to detail; Ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize a heavy work load, in a fast paced, frequently changing environment.
- Proactive customer service personality; ability to take initiative
- Comfort with quantitative functions including creating spreadsheets, verifying quotes, and basic math skills
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel; Experience with business databases and comfort with technology
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be fluent in English
- Preference to candidates with experience in Contract Furniture or related industries
This is a full time position. Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(K), Life Insurance and paid time off. Please submit resume to email@example.com.
More information on American Office: www.americanoffice.com